Anatomy of a Needle
Like any new system, SimpleCAP is comprised of a number of moving parts. Below is a layout of those items and what their functions are.
usage - Start to Finish
This video gives an overview of the assembly of the product, how it works during operation and the proper disposal method.
We'll reference the function of the various parts of SimpleCAP including:
- Sheath - clear tube that protects needle
- Hub - colored system that holds the needle
- Capsules - colored packaging the SimpleCAP comes in
- Locks - open gaps in sheath where pins sit between injections
- Channel - slots that run length of sheath
- Pins - thin plastic tabs that ride inside of the channels and locks
As easy as SimpleCAP is to master, problems can still arise.
This video is designed to cover the most common form of misuse and how to handle that situation. SimpleCAP is designed assuming the user has decades of learned behavior to overcome and still be used safely.
FAILURES OF CURRENT PRODUCTs
Current systems have many deficiencies that contribute to unsafe operation, cumbersome procedures and general frustration.
This video will cover some (but not all) of the deficiencies that SimpleCAP specifically addresses and corrects.